The inaugural IVC Evidensia UK Leaders’ Forum was the largest ever gathering of our colleagues together in one place and served as an opportunity to celebrate our community while delivering the bright vision for our people and our future.
The two-day programme and awards night included:
- 679 delegates attended two days of presentations, discussions and networking
- The first ever UK Brilliant People Awards with over 600 nominations and 10 winners from 65 brilliant finalists
- Two inspirational keynote speakers - Jim Lawless and Katie Piper OBE
- 12 interactive workshops
- A Support Zone to encourage internal team building with clinic teams and support team
- An exhibition with 26 commercial partners
Thank you to all who attended and we are already looking forward to next year's UK Leaders' Forum.